Puppet proposal

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Aug 14 10:25:39 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

python-devel-2.7.3-7.2.fc17.x86_64
python-pep8-1.0.1-1.fc17.noarch
libxml2-python-2.7.8-7.fc17.x86_64
python-nose-1.1.2-2.fc17.noarch
python-dateutil-1.5-3.fc17.noarch
python-paramiko-1.7.7.1-2.fc17.noarch
python-cheetah-2.4.4-2.fc17.x86_64
sanlock-python-2.4-2.fc17.x86_64
libvirt-python-0.9.13-3.fc17.x86_64
python-cherrypy-3.2.2-1.fc17.noarch

best thing will be to have a new vm and try to run make rpm on it (for vdsm & ovirt-engine) and we'll see what's missing.
or just to check the spec files ..

> > 2. installing the jenkins-slave deamon (for running jnlp)
> I'll look into this.

i have a deamon i've written already - attached.