[Jenkins] Jenkins master server migration plan

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 15:02:51 UTC 2012

fyi,

Me & David wrote an initial migration plan [1] for jenkins.ovirt.org server to Alterway server.

We believe that investing a bit more time in installing it using foreman & puppet (rather than
installing it manually) will prove a good infra step for making management salable and easier in the long run.

I haven't set up dates yet since i want to get feedback from you guys before we start.
(we can start the prior testing phase internally before getting root access to the server)

Eyal Edri.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Jenkins-Migration-Plan