oVirt site organization

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 19:03:25 UTC 2012

On 12/19/2012 12:53 AM, Dave Neary wrote:

> My thinking re "Support" is that it could be a good addition - currently
> "Documentation" and "Community" answer the use-case "Help! I'm stuck" -
> plus, of course, the integrated search box. My only concern is that we
> already have 6 top-level menu items, and adding another one would make
> things worse from a usability point of view. Perhaps "Support" could
> replace one of the other top-level menu items - but which one?

How about both? We could put Docs under Support, clearly. But we could
also put "community support" under Support.

Hmm, not to sure about that, though ... there are a lot of things on the
Community page that are things people look for that don't belong elsewhere.

I do think people will look for documentation on the Support page.

- Karsten