Trust seed

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 18:16:03 UTC 2012

Hi Moran,

On 07/10/2012 07:55 PM, Moran Goldboim wrote:
> great to see i'm used as a case study.

:) I hope you don't mind!

> true, I was a part of oVirt work on different aspects till now, less on
> the infra front directly.
> i would be happy to help on oVirt infra if the chance would be given to me.

The idea, I hope, is that everyone has the opportunity to help on oVirt
infra - our challenge is to figure out how to enable people to
contribute without having root access to oVirt machines, and thus allow
them to build the trust of the infra team.

So whatever happens, you will have the chance to help on oVirt infra.

Thank you for your offer!

Cheers,
Dave.

--