Infrastructure for Jenkins

Jabs, Joachim joachim.jabs at tec-se.com
Thu Jul 12 12:57:35 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

as previously offered:

Im willing to provide you guys infrastructure for Jenkins. Im currently
trying out getting oVirt running on a cluster (we have 192 Cores and 3TB
RAM aviable) for providing help with problems around ovirt that might
arise.

The Cluster is not commercially used (Not right now) and for me its also
a good opportunity to learn about ovirt and also about hosting VM
related infrastructure. This will also be a test for stability and
maintainability around the hardware used.

If you guys sum up what you need, I think I might be able to do
something for you there. If you have any questions regarding the offer,
just ask.

Regards

Joachim Jabs / Gestahlt