Maintainers list

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 07:53:50 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I can continue to maintain the jenkins.ovirt.org instance and its slaves:
  - update master version + plugins from time to time
  - handle new job requests
  - fix infra errors that arise from time to time
  - offer new ideas and upgrades to the Jenkins infra.

though, I'd love to see more people involved with Jenkins maintenance,
as there is a lot of infra and support work to be done there.

Eyal Edri.