Security issues when running gerrit patches on jenkins

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 17:34:32 UTC 2012

Am 18.07.2012 um 13:00 schrieb Robert Middleswarth:

> I need trust to be earned so I +1 on whitelist.  With that said I think getting on the whitelist should be pretty easy.

Isn't that what you usually do on projects - have the first few commits not directly go to master but being
reviewed by an existing committer and then giving full commit access to a new user?
So I think that fits in and fits with what new committers are used to. Many of them actually would be scared
if they got commit access from day 1.

  Heiko