Alert drive space on Jenkins.ovirt.org is under 1G.

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Jul 24 08:36:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

thanks for the heads up.
1st, 50GB is not enough space for a master node, since it keeps all builds history on his filesystem.
so if you want to keep build history back we need to increase the available space.

for now:

1. activate the 'check free space job' that should alert us on space issues on any of the jenkins slaves -> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/system-monitoring/job/check_disk_space_on_jenkins_slaves
2. removed history builds for jobs to 20-60 (instead of 100)