Wiki and Mailing Lists Outage -- 2012-11-14

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 15:17:53 UTC 2012

we are running a disk space job on jenkins slave: http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/system-monitoring/job/check_disk_space_on_jenkins_slaves

it runs a script [1], i guess we can clone this to check other infra servers as well..

[1]
#!/bin/sh
df -H | grep -vE '^Filesystem|tmpfs|cdrom|file.tlv|loop' | awk '{ print $5 " " $1 }' | while read output;
do
  echo $output
  usep=$(echo $output | awk '{ print $1}' | cut -d'%' -f1  )
  partition=$(echo $output | awk '{ print $2 }' )
  if [ $usep -ge 90 ]; then
    echo "Running out of space \"$partition ($usep%)\" on $(hostname) as on $(date)"
    exit 1
  fi
done