fedora 18 builds on jenkins.ovirt.org

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 19:02:06 UTC 2012

fyi,

i've done some changes to allow f18 builds:

1. upgraded fedora17-slave-vm01 to fedora18-slave-vm01. (new label fedora18)
2. created new matrix jobs [1] to create rpms per project for each operating system,
   so only one job will create rpms for all operating systems (currently f17,f18).
3. publish rpms job will copy all artifacts from the matrix jobs into sub-folder on ovirt.org.
4. we need to update publish script that runs on ovirt.org to take fedora 18 files as well.

so far i've created the following matrix jobs:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-host-deploy_create_rpms_fedora/
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/otopi_create_rpms_fedora/
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-engine_create_rpms_fedora/

let me know when the publish cronjob on linode is updated, so i'll create the projects for other jobs also.

example f18 rpms:

http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-engine_create_rpms_fedora/jdk=java-1.7.0-openjdk.x86_64,label=fedora18/

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/rpms/job/ovirt-host-deploy_create_rpms_fedora/

Eyal.