[FYI] Category for livecd related jobs

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 15:49:34 UTC 2013

Hey,

recently we've seen some build problems related to all loop devices
beeing in use. This originated (very likely) from multiple concurrent
jobs running on the same node and using livecd-tools (e.g.
livecd-creator) which exhausted all available loop devices.

I discussed this with Mike and he suggested to introduce a category
(iso_build) which restricts multiple jobs of this same category to be
build at once on the same builder.

To take advantage of this I added the category (iso_build) to all Node
related jobs (ovirt-node-iso, ovirt-node-iso-devel,
ovirt-node-iso-fedora-next, and ovirt-node-iso-edit-node) requiring
livecd-tools.
Mike added the category to the ovirt-live job, which is also using
livecd-tools.

This should solve - at least - the loop device related problems.

Greetings
fabian