Becoming an sub-project infra member

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Fri Apr 19 09:32:17 UTC 2013

Am Freitag, den 19.04.2013, 04:53 -0400 schrieb Eyal Edri:

> [...]

That's a good idea! Basically only a reboot is the reliable way to
remove orphaned loop devices.
It would be along the lines:

echo "Checking for orphan loop devices"
[[ $(/usr/sbin/losetup -a | grep "(deleted)" | wc -l) -lt 0 ]] && {
  echo "Orphaned loop devices detected, initiating reboot"
  rpc_call_to_disable_renkins_slave (?)
  reboot
}

But could a jenkins slave temporarily disabled like this (from within a
job)?