Minutes :: oVirt infra weekly :: 2013-02-25

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Mon Feb 25 16:05:18 UTC 2013

Minutes:
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-02-25-15.01.html

Minutes (text):
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-02-25-15.01.txt

Log:
	http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-02-25-15.01.log.html

==========================
#ovirt: oVirt infra weekly
==========================

Meeting started by ewoud at 15:01:08 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-02-25-15.01.log.html .

Meeting summary
---------------
* Introductions  (ewoud, 15:02:40)

* hosting  (ewoud, 15:09:15)
  * eedri started on the jenkins migration, details on the ML and
    migration planned for thursday  (ewoud, 15:09:59)
  * redhat offered RHEL licences for alterway servers, but it has been
    decided that we want to run centos  (ewoud, 15:16:12)
  * we'll use a reverse proxy for jenkins.ovirt.org until we've verified
    the migration is completed, then change DNS  (ewoud, 15:23:17)
  * ACTION: ewoud update foreman PoC to something functional  (ewoud,
    15:29:05)

* gerrit  (ewoud, 15:30:23)

* other business  (ewoud, 15:33:01)
  * ACTION: ewoud start a thread on the ML to start documention the
    becoming an infra member  (ewoud, 15:37:44)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket   (Rydekull, 15:43:53)
  * ACTION: ewoud re-ignite the puppet discussion on the ML  (ewoud,
    15:50:20)

* Trac ticket review  (ewoud, 15:51:35)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/31 Licensing (rights)
    link disappears when graphic is not used  (ewoud, 15:55:07)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report/1 is the report btw
    (ewoud, 15:58:35)
  * ACTION: Rydekull set up a sprint/meeting about gerrit to spread
    knowledge  (ewoud, 16:02:48)

Meeting ended at 16:03:30 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* ewoud update foreman PoC to something functional
* ewoud start a thread on the ML to start documention the becoming an
  infra member
* ewoud re-ignite the puppet discussion on the ML
* Rydekull set up a sprint/meeting about gerrit to spread knowledge

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ewoud
  * ewoud update foreman PoC to something functional
  * ewoud start a thread on the ML to start documention the becoming an
    infra member
  * ewoud re-ignite the puppet discussion on the ML
* Rydekull
  * Rydekull set up a sprint/meeting about gerrit to spread knowledge
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------