wiki is down

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 14:54:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

On 01/14/2013 03:48 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> On 01/14/2013 02:50 AM, Dave Neary wrote:
>> I looked into it, it turned out we were over disk quota on OpenShift,
>> and this is the symptom. I did what I could to buy us some time, but
>> that was not the ideal solution. The website is working again now.
>
> We can ask for a larger quota - maybe make it much larger?
>
> Any other ideas?

I was thinking: Look at the error files, and either (a) ascertain that
this was due to the image transfer problem when we first migrated, in
which case we can delete and ignore, or (b) fix whatever is causing the
large PHP-related error logs.

In any case, given that people often attach files to the wiki, I would
like a larger disk quota - but I would like it not to be used just for
log files :-)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13