Mail errors in ovirt wiki

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 06:50:40 UTC 2013

Hi Guys,
It seems that we have an issue with sending mails from the wiki;

2 days ago a user tried to reset his password, but never got the mail.
When I tried to do it again, I got a message that the link was already
sent, and we can't re-try in the next 24 hours.

Yesterday, I created a new account, and this is what I got:

oVirt_Wiki could not send your confirmation mail. Please check your e-mail address for invalid characters.
Mailer returned: Failed to add recipient: XXX at sample.com [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code: 554, response: 5.7.1 <XXX at sample.com>: Relay access denied)]
The user account for XXX has been created.

Can someone please check the mail logs?