Proposing a new infra design

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Sun Jun 9 06:59:27 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I like the idea, we need to see how we will get external storages for both sites,
what is the alternative if we don't get it (at least for starts)?
 - using one bare-metal server as NFS server?
 - if we'll use it for starts, how complex it will be to migrate it to external storage later?

also, i think keeping jenkins.ovirt.org as a VM on france will be better than hosting the master on US,
since all it's slaves will be on-site and much faster communication.
(i.e we'll migrate current jenkins.ovirt.org to a VM on the new system).