[Users] Password reset of ovirt wiki not working

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sun Jun 23 22:41:41 UTC 2013

Hi,

I did some digging, and it turns out that some time in the last 2 weeks,
a change in the PaaS we use has resulted in emails no longer being sent.
I've informed "the authorities" and will come back with more information
when I have it.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 06/18/2013 03:06 PM, j.astrego at netbulae.eu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nope, tried it about a dozen times with time in between.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jorick Astrego
>

>> From: Laszlo Hornyak <lhornyak at redhat.com>
>> To: j astrego <j.astrego at netbulae.eu>
>> Cc: ovirt-users <users at ovirt.org>
>> Date: 06/18/2013 13:32
>> Subject: Re: [Users] Password reset of ovirt wiki not working
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Try it again! I get this error page on just any random save in the
>> wiki, but after a retry it usually works.
>>
>> Laszlo

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13