[JENKINS] new job on jenkins.ovirt.org - verify errors codes on engine <-> vdsm

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 14:49:22 UTC 2013

fyi,

a new job has been added (more liked fixed) - http://jenkins.ovirt.org/view/vdsm/job/vdsm_verify_error_codes/

Job Desc:
"
The purpose of this jenkins job is verify each error code reported by VDSM
has a correlated message on the engine side, else we get the 'Unexpected error'.

The missing error code should be added to:
ovirt-engine/backend/manager/modules/common/src/main/java/org/ovirt/engine/core/common/errors/VdcBllErrors.java
  and the error message to:
ovirt-engine/backend/manager/modules/dal/src/main/resources/bundles/VdsmErrors.properties

If a specific VDSM error code should not be reported by VDSM and needed to be ignored, we can add it to the 'ignored list' of the jenkins job.
"

please notice if this job breaks after your commit, it will probably mean you changed/added an error code in one
component but not in the other.

eyal edri
oVirt infra team.