New git repo for jenkins

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 7 01:20:08 UTC 2013

On 03/06/2013 06:14 AM, Mike Burns wrote:

> I agree about writing code in a textbox like that, it's not ideal.  I
> generally copy it out, edit it in an editor of my choice, then copy it
> back in.

As a side-note, I highly recommend this plug-in for Firefox:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/its-all-text/

It puts an (edit) button beside an HTML TEXTAREA field. Clicking the
button opens your favorite text editor with a temp file. Saving to the
temp file updates the TEXTAREA (with a visual cue).

I started using it years ago to save sanity when doing wiki work. The
temp file is a bonus, as it is usually still present on your filesystem
after a browser crash.

- Karsten