Engine Upgrade job

Alex Lourie alourie at redhat.com
Tue May 7 21:37:06 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Ohad Basan <obasan at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

The failing job is actually the correct behavior. The provided FQDN
parameter failed validation (as Ohad said).

You can choose to ignore the validator by commenting out the code, but
you'll have to do it in every job and for each test for each patch.

The other way would be providing a real fqdn in answer file, which is
much better solution.