Rackspace machines being installed

David Caro Estevez dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed May 29 09:45:10 UTC 2013

Hurray!!

Finally the rackspace hosts are being installed, we have already fedora18 on one of them. Finally they had to install it using a kvm, and using the safe graphics mode (all the other installation modes, just froze before starting to install, no text mode, console, normal, kickstart, vnc....), it seems that there's some problem with the hardware and fedora 18 :S.

Now, which version of ovirt should we install on them?
I propose installing 3.2, just to make sure it's stable, what do you think?

----
David Caro

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605