Minutes :: oVirt infra weekly :: 2013-11-11

Kiril Nesenko kiril at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 16:09:23 UTC 2013

Minutes:        http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-11-11-14.59.html
Minutes (text): http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-11-11-14.59.txt
Log:            http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-11-11-14.59.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Hosting  (knesenko, 15:00:26)
  * we need to push more on ovirt03 fix  (knesenko, 15:07:33)
  * ACTION: dcaroest reply to rackspace ticket and ask them to fix the
    issue  (knesenko, 15:07:52)

* Puppet and Foreman  (knesenko, 15:16:32)
  * ACTION: knesenko create epel repository puppet class  (knesenko,
    15:21:25)

* Jenkins  (knesenko, 15:23:44)
  * ACTION: create a basic templates for jenkins jobs based on
    http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins_jobs.html  (knesenko, 15:29:39)
  * knesenko is working on new upgrade job that will support parameters
    (knesenko, 15:32:53)
  * ACTION: knesenko  ping orc_orc once I finish with upgrade_params job
    (knesenko, 15:43:00)

* Other issues  (knesenko, 15:48:27)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/report/1   (knesenko, 15:50:08)

Meeting ended at 16:06:49 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* dcaroest reply to rackspace ticket and ask them to fix the issue
* knesenko create epel repository puppet class
* create a basic templates for jenkins jobs based on
  http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins_jobs.html
* knesenko  ping orc_orc once I finish with upgrade_params job

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dcaroest
  * dcaroest reply to rackspace ticket and ask them to fix the issue
* knesenko
  * knesenko create epel repository puppet class
  * knesenko  ping orc_orc once I finish with upgrade_params job
* o
  * dcaroest reply to rackspace ticket and ask them to fix the issue
  * knesenko create epel repository puppet class
  * create a basic templates for jenkins jobs based on
    http://ci.openstack.org/jenkins_jobs.html
  * knesenko  ping orc_orc once I finish with upgrade_params job
* orc_orc
  * knesenko  ping orc_orc once I finish with upgrade_params job
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------