Enabled SpamAssassin for mailing list filtering pre-moderation

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 08:27:22 UTC 2013

Hi Itamar,

On 09/02/2013 10:09 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
> can we forward list members for further moderation (I never saw a spam
> email from a list member).

I'm not sure I understand the question... you mean you don't want list
members to be considered as potential spam? I think it's a good idea for
Bayes algorithms to get a bigger corpus of email to evaluate what's spam
and not spam, sio I'm happy to have members emails go through it.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13