topics for meeting agenda tomorow

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Sun Sep 22 20:52:23 UTC 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 08:39:29AM -0400, Eyal Edri wrote:
> fyi,
>
> I've got the following list to add to tomorrow meeting:
>
>    * network functional tests - converting job to run per patch
>         * Waiting for new job owner (toni) to provide info on how to differ from network patches

I'd like to know why we SHOULD make a difference. We have no other
functional tests running. If ANYTHING makes vdsm fail to start/answer
API, it would be good to catch it with the failure of the network
functional tests.

Once we have the virt functional tests ready, we can decide, based on
  git show --name-only --oneline | grep -iq net
which of the two to run.