No new subscriptions in mailman

Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden ewoud+ovirt at kohlvanwijngaarden.nl
Thu Feb 6 17:13:44 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 04:50:44PM -0500, R P Herrold wrote:
> I had built a 'herrold.pp' in my local git CO, but forget what
> I need to do to get it applied, and my google fu on the ovirt
> site fails me[herrold at centos-6 ovirt]$ cat \
> 	./git/infra-puppet/infra-puppet/modules/ovirt_inmanifests/user/herrold.pp
> # The user for Russ Herrold
> class ovirt_infra::user::herrold($password = undef) {
>   ovirt_infra::user {'herrold':
>     key      => 'ssh-rsa
> AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAoN/a499NclkAk9XIYSh6SQlCZNGgHIM3nDoYjc9ul4tTzticF8r/UmZXiQa/rnAi8Z9TWgDZ5w+RfUOCSCW38ndwR7v4ji7uvQ0v38ZKBOomjIYxDzVPBLq6iorDSO+Yph3P7oBzsqsRuNBgEOYxIx8vz8KQcqzFUhyWNGWyLLWPCbuKjmBwZS1HiNMdJUlKuRUe/KMmLW2bOEKpf9p2KaxsVjf9yuYqs8fyAoDbcfveEp3+E5i7DLc9H/9rBX99wq2IgwpZPkwUJU41e6Lauhc9lXMvnlCEtud3cnctpBa9U5a9cS1TJIJNLiA05nuiQdij0tvUHTv4zn8SgwBzZQ==
> herrold at owlriver.com',
>     password => $password,
>   }
> }
>
> I assume there is a way I can leverage one of my ovirt
> credentials to get it 'reviewed' and committed -- possibly get
> seek a gerrit review of it?
>
> Please remind me if you could.  Thanks

Sorry for the late response. We have a gerrit repository called
infra-puppet. In my experience it works best to use git-review (packaged
in Fedora and EPEL). It pretty much boils down to committing and running
git-review.

Looking at the directory structure, I think you are on an old git
version. We moved from master to production and moved it a bit. It
should now live in site/ovirt_infra/manifests/user/herrold.pp. Then:

  git add site/ovirt_infra/manifests/user/herrold.pp
  git commit
  git review

It may prompt you for a username if you have no remote named gerrit with
the SSH push URL yet. Please poke me if you need more help.