New directory index theme

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 16:13:16 UTC 2014

Hi!

I've installed a new directory index theme that I find useful (lately I've have
been navigating through the plain apache directory listings, and got tired of it
xd).

It does not interfere with yum, and any old browser or any browser with disabled
java will use the default apache theme.

To install it I just created the _h5ai folder in the root of the directory
(/var/www/html/_h5ai) and added one entry to the directoryidex apache
configuration (on /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf):

DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var /_h5ai/server/php/index.php

To remove it (if anything fails) just delete the _h5ai directory and remove the
last option from the above line.

I hope  you enjoy it too!

--
David Caro