failing jenkins job

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Sun Jan 5 17:45:32 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 05, 2014 at 04:58:04PM +0200, Maor Lipchuk wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm getting a failing jenkins job at
> http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_create_rpms/label=fedora19/954/console.
> >From the console it doesn't seem related to the patch change.
> Can u please advice me what is the problem?

I do not know what's the exact issue this time, but the main problem is
that the same slave is used to run both ovirt-3.3 and "master" jobs. The
first require vdsm-python-cpopen, and the second - like your job -
conflicts with it.

As long as we have two different jobs that attempt to modify the local
slave rpm repositories, they must never run in parallel on the same
slave.

Dan.