oVirt.org Access Needed

Brian Proffitt bproffit at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 19:24:59 UTC 2014

Thanks to all for the assist. Rich just sent me the how to, and apparently, I need to ssh into the actual server to pull the git repo of Bitergia's data into the web server, set up the alias in the conf file, and add a cron job to pull the git data down daily.

So, is that do-able? Or would it be easier for someone on the team to set this up?

Thanks,
BKP