Can't log in, wiki complains that cookies are disabled

Juan Hernandez jhernand at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 09:48:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when trying to login to the wiki:

"Login error
oVirt_Wiki uses cookies to log in users. You have cookies disabled.
Please enable them and try again."

I have cookies enabled, and tried with two different browsers. Looks
like this happened in the past, and it is caused when disk space is
exhausted. Can you take a look?

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernandez

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain