Cannot loging to ovirt wiki

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Wed Sep 17 19:37:58 UTC 2014

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014, Michael Scherer wrote:

> As I said in the past, the plan wouldn't work. To have 2 gears
> communicate, we need to have them setup in a specific way, not just 2
> gears in the same account. If one is moved to another node, we need to
> have a specific triggers on the webserver gear to trigger a potential
> configuration change.

Why not just point the two through a pair of keyed access
openvpn links, each to a fixed (and routing) central hub?

MySQL will communicate just fine across a network fabric

                         hub
                 10.0.0.1   10.0.1.1
              10.0.0.2         10.0.1.2
              gear A           gear B
              (the wiki)       (the MySQL server)

The hub just routes 10.0.1 and 10.0.0 back and forth

Nothing changes, save re-establishment of an openvpn link when
a 'spoke' moves

-- Russ herrold