PHX lab downtime

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 22:28:58 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We are having a downtime on some of the vms and hosts on the phx lab. It's
caused by an unexpected issue with the engine and dhcp after changing the
gateway of the machines to adapt to the new ip range.

It's almost fixed, but we (I) should really get the environment to a really
stable status again and finish the upgrade.

There are still some issues, but most of them are already fixed, will fix the
rest in less than one hour.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.