Artifactory issues

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 16:07:22 UTC 2015

I've been looking a bit into the latest artifactory issues (connection refused
from time to time on some jobs) and I have suspicions that we are exhausting
the artifactory network throughput, I've been looking for a few minutes while
building engine on a slave and I've seen peaks of 98Mb/s that seem to coincide
with the connection refused errors.

I'll try to debug this issue further, but a fast solution would be to start
using the proxy also for maven builds, though that would alleviate the
throughput from our slaves only, and not the outside traffic that is the most
sudden (the one that does the traffic peaks, our slaves traffic is more
regular and stable).

Anyone has any experience scaling artifactory?

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605