Gerrit update

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 18:29:03 UTC 2015

Some relevant new features that might be missed:

== UI
* Add My > Groups menu entry that shows the list of own groups.
* Added option to quickly add current user as reviewer of a change.
     An Add Me button is displayed next to the Add button when searching for
     reviewers to add to a change. This allows users to quickly add themselves
     as a reviewer on the change without having to type their name in the
     search box.

== Side-by-Side Diff Screen
* Allow the user to select the syntax highlighter.
* Add Shift-a keybinding to show/hide left side.
* Add syntax highlighting of the commit message.

== Change List / Dashboards
* Add option to show Change-ID in the change table.

== Project Screens
* Add branch actions to Projects > Branches view.

== User Preferences
* Users can customize the contents of the My menu from the preferences screen.
* Replace Display name in review category preference with a list of options.
    Including new options Show Abbreviated Name to display Abbreviated
    reviewer names and Show Username to show usernames in the change list.

For a full list you can check the release notes:

  https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.10.html

Enjoy!

--
David Caro