stopping to tar.gz logs for mock logs on standard ci

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 12:15:56 UTC 2016

FYI,

[1] Will stop tar.gz the mock logs for all std CI jobs.
I think all will agree that the current logs.gz makes it harder to debug
failures on a job and requires downloading the logs.tgz file to your
computer.

I've verified it on a VDSM check-patch job [2], and it looks good,
If you have any thoughts or concern, please give them on the patch in
Gerrit, if not I'll probably merge it on next Sunday.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/66808/
[2]
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/vdsm_master_check-patch-el7-x86_64/2856/artifact/exported-artifacts/logs/

--
Eyal Edri
Associate Manager

phone: +972-9-7692018
irc: eedri (on #tlv #rhev-dev #rhev-integ)