OST testing and releases of ovirt-ansible-* projects

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Sun Mar 11 08:17:52 UTC 2018

Due to an issue we had with our post-merge triggering code for GitHub,
most merge event for Github projects were not handled and therefore
theses projects were not processes by the change queue and not
released into the nightly repos.

We've now resolved the issue and replayed the most recent merge event
for the `ovirt-ansible` project.

I need to know if there are any other projects on GitHub that need to
release RPMs via the oVirt change queue. If so, we probably need to
take action to generate merge events for them by either merging new
changes or replaying older merge events.

Please let me know,
Thanks,

--
Barak Korren