[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] UI Mockup - ISO Pool: Download from URL and Upload

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Aug 18 17:04:25 UTC 2014

Just some comments in addition to other ones:

1) Make sure to use the same input design in the new dialog.
     Seems to me it has smaller font size and the input boxes does not
have a "circled border"

2) I think the progress indicator is more useful. But we need to check
the task owners if it is possible. (I think it is as commented by Royce)