[Kimchi-devel] Kimchi on Transifex

Crístian Viana vianac at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Aug 27 17:09:51 UTC 2014

That's very nice! I hope it gets much easier to translate Kimchi to as
many languages as possible, and to improve the quality of the translated
strings. Also, I hope it'd be easy for you to integrate the results into
Kimchi itself.

I already joined the project and contributed a few sentences in
Portuguese :-)