[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] Change template creation media input

Rodrigo Trujillo rodrigo.trujillo at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Dec 2 20:11:10 UTC 2015

Right,

currently, we have in New Template window:

* Local ISO Image
         * "Provide a File Path for a specific ISO image:"  []
* Local Image File
         * File Path: []
* Remote ISO Image

BACKEND:
The idea is change backend in order it is able to analyze the file
passed (if it is ISO or a disk .img) and automatically proceed with
right processes.

FRONTEND:
(Need to think better here)
Merge both "File Path" inputs, maybe. Something like:

* Distributions ISO Images:
         * Local:
             ** Only list all images, as-is (remove local iso path input)
         * Remote:
             ** List remote ISOS as-is
* Provide local distro file (.ISO) or local disk Image File (.img)
         * File Path: []

Rodrigo Trujillo