[Kimchi-devel] Aline is out on vacations, Daniel is taking temp maintainership ***use the temp repo*** !

Daniel Henrique Barboza dhbarboza82 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:54:22 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Aline is out on well deserved vacations. I'll be her replacement while
she's out.

As we did earlier this year, I'll resume her duties in the community
reviewing
and applying patches, but I'll do it so in my fork @ github:

WoK temp repo: https://github.com/danielhb/wok.git

Kimchi temp repo: https://github.com/danielhb/kimchi.git

So, in these 2-3 weeks she's out, use these temp repos to get the latest
changes in Wok and Kimchi. Aline will merge this fork with the official
WoK/Kimchi
repo when she comes back.

All coding standards and best practices she enforces in WoK/Kimchi
contributions
will be enforced by me as well. So no need to worry, but no reason to
get lazy either!

So, long story short, use those 2 temp repos and keep doing the same
thing as
always.

Happy coding!

Daniel