[Kimchi-devel] Kimchi 1.4.1 is released!

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Mar 27 13:11:05 UTC 2015

On behalf of everyone who has worked hard on this release, I am pleased
to announce the availability of *Kimchi 1.4.1*!

This release adds many new features including:

    ✔ Bug fixes
    ✔ Add robot.txt file
    ✔ Disable SSLv3
    ✔ Recognize Arch Linux ISO image
    ✔ Basic ppc65el support
    ✔ Add man page for kimchid command

We have worked hard to ensure that Kimchi runs well on the most popular
Linux distributions including: Fedora 21, Ubuntu 14.10, openSUSE 13.2,
and RHEL 7.1. Kimchi uses standard Linux interfaces so it should run well
on many other distributions too.

You can easily grab this release in tarball format or via git:
    ✔https://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi/archive/1.4.1.tar.gz  <https://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi/archive/1.4.0.tar.gz>
    ✔ git clonehttps://github.com/kimchi-project/kimchi.git

There are also some packages available at:
    ✔http://kimchi-project.github.io/kimchi/downloads/

Go ahead! Give it a try and let us know what you think!

Regards,
Aline Manera