[lago-devel] 'Persistent' IP addresses for the hosts

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Tue Mar 29 13:52:53 UTC 2016

On 03/29 15:25, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> Can I ensure that in every run, host0 will get the same IP from the network
> IP pool?
> I'd imagine that they would, by the order of their init.json.in - but i'm
> not sure this is the case.

They happen to be, but it's not by design, just coincidence. If at any point
the json lib or python change any implementation details that might change.

I see there's no way to add mapping*, though the code is there (just not used
anywhere).

* mapping == name-ip association in the dhcp pool

Feel free to open an issue on it, should be relatively easy to enable