[lago-devel] In which order repos are searched for RPMs?

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 13:27:42 UTC 2016

I guess that you are talking about the ovirt system tests in specific, for a
more general solution things get more complicated than this, as you might
actually want to mix local with remote repos.

On 04/05 14:49, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> If I have the RPM on the 'localsync' repo as well as externally (say, from
> CentOS 7 updates), which repo will it be taken from?
>
> - Simple solution: sync all that you need and disable the 'updates' repo.
> I'm in favor. Same for the 'base' repo and any other repo. Essentially, all
> that the VM needs should be in the 'localsync' repo.

So I understand that you are talking about the repos inside the virtual machine
itself, not related to lago or reposync.

Imo this should be discussed in the ovirt devel list and be decided by whomever
is in charge of maintaining the ovirt system tests.

My opinion here is that the internal repo (localsync in the ovirt-system-tests)
should prevail before any other, though it should not disable all the others
unless strictly specified so.