[lago-devel] Lago + ovirt-system-tests run fail on collecting logs

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 12:06:51 UTC 2016

On 04/13 15:01, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 2:02 PM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Though you will not have any caching and zram execution (just as the
> > jenkins
> > slaves don't have it).
> >

> That should change. The sooner the better.

So as I said, there's an usync between what you do and everyone else, it should
be synced, either one side or the other, in any case, please open a task and
prioritize properly, if it only affects the test scripts (like running on ram)
then to bugzilla, if it affects lago, then github.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605