[lago-devel] Can I define somewhere the collect artifacts?

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 07:54:21 UTC 2016

to get the files from there to where? to be accessable from the jenkins
page after the build is done?
if so, I do it by copying the files I need to "exported-artifacts" folders,
then I also added the simple index.html with links to the files and folders
that I consider relevant for the results . this I do in the
build-artifacts.sh

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 9:16 PM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 04/13 21:08, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> > I'm extending the VDSM functional tests, and saving files under
> > /tmp/vdsm-results/ - can I simply ask somehow to get all files from
> there,
> > perhaps via the init.json.ini file would be the right place to add this?
>
> You can use the artifacts entry in the vm definition of the init config
> file,
> you can see an example here:
>

> https://github.com/lago-project/lago/blob/master/tests/functional/fixtures/collect/suite.yaml
>
> just specify the path to the directory instead of a file and it should
> recursively pull it
>

> > TIA,
> > Y.

> --
> David Caro
>
> Red Hat S.L.
> Continuous Integration Engineer - EMEA ENG Virtualization R&D
>
> Tel.: +420 532 294 605
> Email: dcaro at redhat.com
> IRC: dcaro|dcaroest@{freenode|oftc|redhat}
> Web: www.redhat.com