[lago-devel] Can I define somewhere the collect artifacts?

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 10:22:11 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM, David Caro <dcaro at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 04/14 10:54, Yaniv Bronheim wrote:
> > to get the files from there to where? to be accessable from the jenkins
> > page after the build is done?
>
> I think I misunderstood something.
> So the files you are storing under /tmp/vdsm-results, are the already
> collected artifacts? If so, to get them pulled by jenkins then yes, you
> have
> to move them to exported-artifacts. This is like that because we are using
> the
> same standard for all the projects, so the jenkins code that we use for
> all of
> them is the same.
>
> If the /tmp/vdsm-results directiory is inside one of the vms created by
> lago
> and used for the vdsm functional tests, then to get it out when you do the
> 'lago collect' you should add it to the artifacts entry in the
> init.json/yaml

Yep, that's what I *think* I need to do. I'll test that.
But I suspect, since I've marked my hosts as 'hosts' for oVirt sake (since
otherwise no repository will be created!), that it tries to collect vdsm
logs - which may not exist if we fail before we even created the VDSM RPMs
- this is exactly where the scp from the VMs should not abort.
Y.