[lago-devel] [ovirt-devel] ovirt tests failing on missing libxml2-python

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 06:45:50 UTC 2016

> It means that packages will be fetched EVERY time from outside, which may be
> slow(er).
> Y.

We can (and mostly already have) setup simple caches to prevent that.
AFAIK CI slaves are cleaned every time anyway, so in practice there
wouldn`t be much difference except we will have less hard-coding and
perhaps be more efficient (are we certain we only download what we
need atm?)

The existing solution looks more like premature optimization gone badly IMO.

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHEV-CI Team