[lago-devel] Lago check patch is failing when running on my laptop

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 09:09:44 UTC 2016

Hitting the same error on 'master' - this time on fc24 host & fc24
chroot. Reverting back to '531bd75'(before iSCSI PR) seems to resolve
the issue.
Strangely enough, re-triggering the CI on current master branch works.[1]
As a side note, I was mistaken - check_patch do run on VMs(it is OST
that run on BMs)

[1] http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/lago_master_check-patch-fc24-x86_64/102/