[lago-devel] lago-ovirt-system-tests ansible PR

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun Sep 25 16:02:18 UTC 2016

Hi,
As discussed in the PR[1], we might need to think of restructuring our
demos/examples repositories.

I suggest the following structure:

- lago-project/lago-examples.git - Examples of how to use lago to deploy 'X'
This repository will hold all examples of deploying Lago, each example
will have its own directory. Currently we have:
lago-project/lago-examples/jenkins - the current lago-demo
repository[1](scripts to deploy Jenkins using Lago)
lago-project/lago-examples/ovirt-system-tests - installing lago +
ovirt-system-tests[3]

- lago-project/lago-ansible-examples.git
The same as 'lago-examples.git', only it will hold ansible playbooks
that use lago and ansible for deployment(such as the PR)

- lago-project/lago-ansible.git
Holding a generic ansible playbook to install lago(once we have one :)

Though I'll note that I have no concrete idea of what are the ansible
conventions.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Nadav.