[lago-devel] Please create a repo for ansible under lago org

Roy Golan rgolan at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 08:11:30 UTC 2016

Hi lake swimmers,

In this pr[1] I am adding an ansible playbook (which will grow to a role)
to install lago and system-tests. Brought up by maintainers and duck-rh,
its more appropriate to create an ansible focused repo which will also play
nicely with galaxy and will contain potentially multi roles for all sorts
of automation and orchestration we can come up with for lago and lago
related.

Please create `ansible-role-lago` and I'll move the below pr to it.

Thanks,
Roy

[1] https://github.com/lago-project/lago/pull/326