[lago-devel] Port 8585 not responding

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Fri Oct 14 12:00:25 UTC 2016

Le 30/09/2016 à 20:18, Yaniv Kaul a écrit :
> When lago is executing a suite, it is making sure the web server is
> running and serving the repo. When it's not, if you wish to run it
> outside the suite, execute 'lago ovirt serve'.
> Or you can enable the regular repos of the VMs and exclude the internal
> ones when calling yum commands.
> Y.

Yaniv,

When first reading your answer, and reading that
engine:/etc/yum.repos.d/lago.conf is pointing to 192.168.200.1 (the
bare-metal host), I understood that the bare-metal host was the one that
had to http-serve the packages.

But on this bare-metal host, I find no httpd package installed, nor
/etc/httpd, neither /var/www/html.

But I find it on the engine VM.

I don't get it.

Moreover, when going under the deployment_blahblah_prefix dir, and
running lago ovirt serve, nothing is happening, the command gets stuck.

May you enlighten this please ?

--
Nicolas ECARNOT